Monday, October 5, 2020

Madam Secretary Kayleigh McEnany Test Positive!




Madam Press Secretary McEnany 2020
Monday was another bad night for watching the news. Our beloved Madam Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany was quoted saying
that she had tested positive for the Corona Virus on October 05, 2020. My heart is feeling heavy for Mrs. McEnany and her husband Sean and their daughter Blake. These are hard times for everyone, and now this leader of truth must face the mandatory 14 day lock down. After McEnany diagnosis came in from CBS News Washington, from this jungle snake named, Ben Tracy. Good old Ben, Mr. Silver Spoon himself, telling the American people that he would rather do his reporting in North Korea, where it much safer and believes the whole thing is crazy. He may have point. However, no one wants an AR-15 pointed at there heads during and 16 hour work shift. 

It's hard to speculate where Madam Press Secretary McEnany may have gotten the virus, but I believe these blood thirsty jackals did not follow the 6 foot compliance rule and gave McEnany this sickness just for that  Hot Scoop about President Donald  J. Trump. He too was test for the Corona Virus and our country is going crazy during this 2020 election. For the record, I am weeping right now for our Madam Press Secretary and wish her a speedy recovery. Like the Secret Service to the President. I would give my own life to protect our Madam Secretary and walk through fire should she ask of my help. She is far to valuable to be in the mandatory lock down inside the Kingdom of Fear and all I feel is sorrow for Kayleigh McEnany on this brisk October evening.    

 Dangerous media creeps are everywhere, and our only hope is to neutralize them with extreme prejudices. These rat bastards that want to live in North Korea have taken there shot, now it our turn. I pity the Jungle Snakes that wish to harm us with venomous lies and bad mouth this country like some 1960's fucking hippy. How Dare you Sir! Mr. Tracy needs to have a little more respect for our country and the folks looking after the hard issues was must face. If Ben Tracy had it his way, all of us would be working in some labor camp picking corn or growing beans. Fuck Him and his media credentials. Piss on that turd!! 

I never had any respect for no damn Press Secretary up until the year 2020. This was the first time in my life when I shed a tear for a complete stranger on television when I discovered the awful news after work today. McEnany is the best Dragon Lady I know qualified to fight the three headed snake only few of us know about. Full of fire and bright wit,  Madam Press Secretary McEnany is the Real Deal and I can say that with a straight face because I have seen America. Our founding fathers George Washington and Thomas Jefferson would be rolling around in their graves with all this nonsense and from the bottom of my heat, I wish Madam Secretary a quick and healthy recovery. 
  


                 

1 comment: