Thursday, March 8, 2012
Here are five tips for landing a successful job this year.
1. Ask friends and relatives if they know of any job openings.
2. Local newspapers such as The Reader and Job Finder.
3. State Employment services are free of charge. However, register in person before 9:30 am (that's when the lines are forming and people keep piling inside the facility.)
4. Craigslist. There are 1000's of jobs listed. Get a phone number and set-up an interview.
5. The Yellow Pages. Look under headings associated with your profession or job intrest. Restaurants, hotels and hundreds of other businesses are listed and are always hiring.
Skills and hobbies could turn into some extra income without a four year college degree. Working on fast powerful engines could earn you up to $900.00 a week if you have the right training.
China is now in it's economic crisis and the jobs are coming back to the United States. If you knock on enough doors, one will open and make you gainfully employed once again.